a. criminal case

Sir,Madam 1. A criminal case, Cr.pc 190,200,201 u/s 447 427.379, 380,306,290 IPC against me that some old house Materials, kept at my open plot were stolen by me (false allegation) 2. The fact is that I purchased an open plot; at the time of finalizing deal, I noticed the inherited old asbestos room, which is in a dilapated condition. As per our mutual understanding the plot should be cleared and handed over to me, before the payment and registration. Accordingly the seller cleared old room, after fulfilling my condition only then I paid and proceeded for registration procedure. 3. The court of the Additional Judicial Magistrate of I st Class sent me summons to attend. He is taking advantage that I reside far other city and non-local of that village and litigating money on immoral grounds) Please help me, how precede this case Ar
Legal Advisor

1. This is a private complaint made by the person who claims the things that were removed from such plot were of his belonging.

2. You can appear personally or have an advocate represent you.

3.  The trial will proceed and your advocate can have such charges imputed against you discharged on merits of your having purchased an open plot without any structure or things lying there.

4. If need for further private consultation get my contact details by clicking my name shown in the L.H.S. margin of this reply format.




It is a private complaint done against you in the court, appear before the court on the said date and oppose all the allegations imposed on you and opt trial for it , engage a local lawyer for you when trial start he will give arguments in favour of you that you had clearly told to the seller that you want clear land , no structure or any other thing lying there , he will on merits discharged all the charges which were on you .
Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com)

File a strong WS first.


Please file Perjury in the same court if you have solid evidence to prove the case false.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x