Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

immanantony (n/a)     07 October 2008

What are the formalities

Dear  Friends

Can anyone tell me the procedure to register a manpower consultancy and other relevant information.

thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Vikas Kr. Sinha (Labour Lawyer Ranchi Jharkhand)     10 October 2008

Dear Friend,
Your question requires more clarification. Viz. What will be your actual nature work going to perform?
If it is a placement service - you donot required to be registered necessarily under any act. But if you want to show some registration you can get your office/ establishment registered under Shops & Establishments Act and also from the Municipal Corporation of the area.

But if you are going supply manpower to different industry, then you will have to be lisenced under section 12 of CL(R&A)Act.

immanantony (n/a)     10 October 2008

Dear sir

Thanks for the reply, I m planning to supply manpower to various industry what is the procedure but they ll be under the rolls of that company only

thanks

Guruprasad (Project Engineer)     25 November 2008

Hi All,

I am new to this family. I need few information regarding the company registrations procedure and documents required.

Let me provide you in brief about my question.

I am interested to open a new IT solution service for IT industries. Intern wanted to serve for few projects onsite (apart from India). Presently I don't have any projects inhand, I just wanted myself to legally prepared when I reach client for project proposals. Until I get few projects to work, I will not actually start any work which would generate fund.

Please let me know as soon as possible. If you still need any more informations please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

Guruprasad

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     07 March 2009

you have to 1st open bank account, register as company/partnership/ as per advise of CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.

TAKE LICNESE FOR IT solution or under shop and establishmnet act.

to check law of state. each state has different laws.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More