LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi nsipid   14 February 2019

Transfer of property through will

My Distant Relation written will on my father's name and on my name as his independent will be ours after his death . it has been two years since he died now . I want tor transfer that property on my name as my father is not interested in claiming that property . what's the process to claim that property

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   14 February 2019

If any one objects Ur father has to obtain probate certificate.if no one objects he. Can transfer it to his name Nd then afterwards he can change it to Ur me. U cannot change directly. To Ur name

ravi nsipid   14 February 2019

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to reply to my query ..would you please tell me the procedure to transfer it on to my name ..I mean required documents and concerned authorities I have to approach ?

Shashi Dhara   16 February 2019

First u collect the death certificate and will executed by Ur deceased relation.then collect his property s title deeds ieif he purchased the sale deed ,paid tax receipts khata assessment etc etcalong with will u and Ur father jointly submit to concerned autheroties to change the titles to Ur name.take help of local advocate.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register