Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Threat to Life

Dear concerned

Am new to this forum and i came accross this website by googling!

My apologoies if am not follwoing correct protocols for using this forum!

I seek help / Advice.

Iam varunan working at hyderbad as a Academic head for a private college..!

I was married to Jayanthi about two years back!

Our marraige was a love marraige,...and it happened as opposed by my wife's parents.

My family and relatives conducted our marraige and we had been living good ever since....until now!

My wife talks to her relatives who talk very well to her!

My wifez parents do not like this and they threaten to make our life miserable!

Her father is a Sub inspector of Police in chennai!

He and his wife Mrs.Kala Vijayan both call thier relatives and say that they will kill me and my wife and make our life miserable!

Personally we have not received any calls from them!

but since they are having the power of police,...we are worried...whether they might harm us!

We have not interacted to them or disturbed them in any way till now!

For peace sake...we have even moved out of chennai and relocated to Hyderabad!

But still we are worried if they might harm us in any way!

So this is the scenario!

i would like to seek advice on how to protect my family in terms of law!

What should i do to prepare my self to face concequesnces in terms of law.

Is there any special act which we can file to the police and safegaurd ourself!

Actually am not clear on how to act to a situation like this!

So i shoot this email to this forum!

To all those people who are reading this....i very humbly request you to help us!

Cheers
Varunan

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rakesh Raja (d)     27 January 2011

You can file informatory petition in the court.

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     29 January 2011

i m with rakesh u file a informetory petition and after that u get certified copy of that petition and sent it with application to ur concern P.S. where u resides as well as u sent it to concern P.S. where ur in laws's family resides.

Rinku_Rinku (Teacher)     06 February 2011

Respected all to dear concerned (India)

I am very thanks if you please suggested me to resolve my problem, I got married on Oct 2009, and i have a girl child of 5 months old. I have some problem as I couldnt control my angryness. Due to this  my wife with our baby has gone to her father's house. We already patch-up by two times. This time she gives summon through court for various alligations to me. I dont know what to do, Mistake is my that I admitted, But false alligations like dowry and physical harrashment I have never done, Yes I Give Dhamki to my wife in phone for "Jaan Se maar Dene Ki" which is recorded by my wife and Once time I broken glasses at her home which I admitted by written.....

I really love my wife still now and wants to return back to my house, I am Govt employee and staying single. I dont know very well english but all is this that I want if she return with baby I always love them. I am sorry...

Please advice me for my mistakes and pray for me that she returns to me and suggested a good lawyer in Punjab near Bhatinda only for brings back to her for me.

I am ready to give her maintenance which she wants with me but if she comes back, I will be thanks to you all with my heart,...

Please reply soon........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More