Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BS Rangi (President)     23 July 2016

Shifting of trial from panchkula to gurgaon (haryana)

Sirs,

My friend now 71 years old had filed an FIR against perpetrator of crime ,"assault,snatching file/document,under Cr PC 156(3) at Kalka in Oct 2014.

Case was referred to police which wanted to hush up the case and forwarded a closure report. 

I represented against closure report and the honourable judge ordered reopening the case and added one more IPC clause 341 at this time.Earlier he was being charged for 323 and 506. 

The accused was delaying the court  proceedings by using various evsive methods. There was no problem so long I was living in same colony.

Changed Situation. My wife expired in 2015 and I had to shift to Gurgaon to join my son and his family there.I rented out my house where I was living in Panchkula. I have no place to live in Panchkula when I come to attend hearing ,sometimes within a weak,i had to return from Gurgaon to Panchkula.  

Due to delaying tactics and burden on me of coming every time on A date /hearing and being old man , can I apply that my case be shifted to Gurgaon.If so ,which authority is competent to shift the case to place of my residence at this point of time.  I want justice and dont want accused to go scot free. Charges on him are 323,341(detention), 506.

Please advise .

Rgds

Mr Parveen Kochhar,# 129, Amravati Encl Distt Panchkula,134107.

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 July 2016

Sir, 

In order to get the case transferred within the same state, you can go to Punjab & Haryana High Court and get the same done. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More