LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhika Reghiwale   14 February 2018

Rule 53a tpa

Sr Section 53A of the TPA deals with part performance where there must be a contract to transfer for consideration any immovable property between the transferor and transferee and the transferee taken possession of the property or any part thereof or being already in possession, continues in possession in part Please clarify If the puchaser paid some amount to seller in Isar pawati , whether it will be the matter of part performance ans will this receipt of cash will be the evidence in civil suit in which few lines qoted as usual in vsar chitthi. This required for my suit in civil court.

Learning

5 Replies

My question is Whether the money paid receipt is sdmissible as a evidence in the court ? if it is not registered , few lines are qoted in it of contract ans executed on 100 ₹ stamp . please clarify.

My question is Whether the money paid receipt is sdmissible as a evidence in the court ? if it is not registered , few lines are qoted in it of contract ans executed on 100 ₹ stamp . please clarify.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register