Rti application for third party itr

Educational & Financial Consultant

Dear Experts,

In pursuance of  maintenance case u/s 125, I need to get the details of income of my ex husband who is a businessman, as it is general practice of businessmen that they do not file the ITR or it is filed for least income.

Please advise me how and where I should apply the RTI application to get the details of his income.  Also please advise about the total time involved in the process and possibilities of getting the required information.

An earliest response of experts shall be helpful for me a lot.

Thank you all in anticipation.






1. You cannot use RTI in given context.


2.While asking for maintenance,make a request to the magistrate about the income of your husband.He may order investigation in this regards.


3. If you can't do with the point number 2, try informing income tax department about your husband's act of evasion of taxes.


4.I can't predict time.


Hope that be any of your help.


Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.







Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu