regularization of lecturers

Contractual Lecturer in Electrical Engineering

#  I am a Contractual Lecturer in Electrical Engineering at B.P.C. Institute of Technology, Krishnagar - 741101. It is a Diploma Engineering College of Govt. of West Bengal. It is under Dept. of Technical Education and Training, West Bengal. I did join to the institute on 11.11.2003 in this post. After every 06 months, renewal is done by the Dept. of Tech. Educ. and Trg. keeping a gap of 02/03/04 days. I am still continuing here with full responsibility and success. My job is against a permanent sanctioned post. Now, can I demand regularization of my job ? What should I do ? Should I seek justice in legal institution(s) ? This post is a Gazetted Group - I post. Please advice me. - JATANTA KUMAR DAS. 07.4.2011.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu