Regarding partition deed issue

we have agricultural land in andhra pradesh ,after death of my grand father my father and cousin (my father elder brother) applied passbook and got passbooks in 2011 with partition deed ,at that time of partition deed the document writer mistakenly wrote that my grand mother was died but she is alive and got pension, so is the passbooks are valid?
how to change the partition deed?
my grandmother has no objection about the partition which was created earlier

please help me out above questions

Write fresh partition deed and register and cancel previous



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu