LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOTHI LAAL (Manager)     27 January 2017

Reg talaq please guide me

This is Hussain belongs to Sunni –Muslim, I got married on 12/02/2014 as per the Muslim Rites and Customs. After marriage the girl came and lived with my place and she left from my house within 7 days of marriage and went to her parent’s house and did not return to my house. After that my personal intervention and of his relatives she came back after 3 months and stayed with me. During that time of staying she became pregnant and went for delivery in the month of January 2015. From the date of the marriage till January 2015 in totality the days she stayed with me can be counted to only 55 to 60 days. There is one baby boy born on 16/6/2015. After the delivery she did not come to reside with me and ignoring me by giving one or the other reason. I tried my level best to call her back and settle the matter but it is you under the instigations of her parents did not returned back to me and even not answering in a proper way to me about her decision. Even 3 – 4 meetings also arranged by me and my family members and mediators but in all the meetings she and her parents did not give any response to me and mediators and harassed me unnecessarily by not giving any proper answer. All the above said meetings were arranged by considering elders of both the side by me so that reconciliations steps are reached but all his efforts went in vain and failed because of her.

Hence, after all the above said meetings failed at last i sent a Final Notice through my advocate to come back to my home within 7 days of receipt of his legal notice dated 10th Dec, 2016 through Registered Post and she have received the said notice but in spite of receiving the said notice she did not come and resume the cohabitation with me and also did not sent any reply to my Advocate’s legal notice. Notice has clearly mentioned that within 7 days of receipt of notice if you did not come back to my client then he will take appropriate steps to adopt necessary proceeding legally against you.

All the ways of reconciliation closed by her at last I have sent a TALAQ Notice by registered post with Acknowledgement dated 26/12/2016 to her by pronouncing TALAQ 3 times during the single period of Tuhr and this TALAQ notice also she have received.

After received TALAQ Notice she has blocked me on “Whatsapp” and there is no communication at all normally from past 19months.From the beginning of marriage life onwards she is totally adamant and egoistic nature and acting the under the guidance of her parents.

Due to her adamant nature and ego problems am also not at all interested to continue the marriage.

My advocate also clearly mentioned below:

“My client states that while leaving his house in the month of January year 2015 you have taken about 250 grams of gold ornaments including Meher in terms of 27 grams of gold along with you when you left my client’s house. Hence, you have already received 27 grams of gold as “Meher” and it is with you only. My client states that he is entitled to take back the 223 grams of gold from you except that 27 grams of gold out of 250 grams which is in your custody. My client states that he has already given “Meher” in terms of gold of 27 grams to you for the period of 3 Iddat Period which is already in your custody and you have accepted the “Meher”. My client states that he has already pronounced TALAQ 3 times and also executed “TALAQNAMA” dated 02nd January 2017 and rely upon the same.

Finally I have sent Executed Talaq Nama with Witness of 2 Mediator and Notary Seal also. She has received everything including my Talaq Nama.

My doubt is below mentioned:

1).The above talaq process completely done?

2).Is there any signature received from her?

3).Where to get talaq certificate? From my Jamath or her Jamath?

4). She is totally refuse to see my son what to do?

5). She is working in IT field am also working in administrative field main reason for talaq : her demand I want to live with her home with her parents. My parents , brothers sisters not allowed ……….. this conditions not set for me so finally taken decision of talaq.

Please advise me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More