Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kuljit Pal Singh (Legal Professional)     22 January 2009

Received unsolicited PM

Dear Members,

Today i recieved personal message from happygirl4r@yahoo.com , May be this is some SPAM, so i just want to enquire from the forum members.. that we all receiving the same? Is there any remedy to stop them??

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Shree. ( Advocate.)     22 January 2009

Private Message

I receive spam as private messages on this forum as follows

Subject : happygirl4r@yahoo.com

happygirl4r@yahoo.com I'm just browsing now in the Internet and found your profile today at lawyersclubindia.com today at and it captured my interest i decided to drop few words to you.I'm miss happiness mkpa by name,please i will like us to hold a good relationship with a real love,I'm happy to look at your email today,you sound so gentle to me that was why i fell very much interested in writing you,contact me through my personal box happygirl4r@yahoo.com]happygirl4r@yahoo.com[/url] for more introduction,also i will send my pictures to you so we can know more about each other,i will be happy to see your response my dear,age or colour even distance can't deny any genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i hear from you miss happiness

Does anybody have an idea for avoiding spam messages in Lawyersclubindia forum?

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     22 January 2009

Dear Friends,

It depends on the " Administrations ", they can first check the messages sending eeither by Member to Member, Guest to members or any Message, and then forward to the Message Box.  

If its not related with the aims and objectives of the LCI, they can then stop the same.

So, Request with Admin to look in this Matter and take steps.  

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     23 January 2009

The settings must be such that only the members of this club should be able to view the personal profile and send personal messages to each other.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More