Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DVN Prasad (service)     16 December 2009

Purchase of Plot

Dear Sir,

I have purchased a plot at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh in the year 2003.  At that time the EC (Encumberence Certificate) shown by the owner of the propery for the last thirty yrs is clean.  However in last month somebody have shown that the same Plot was already purchased in the year 1981.  I ask the clarification from the owner. He told me that in the year 1981 the land was purchase together with somebody, hence as per their choice they are sold their plots. But it is not legally devided that how many plots for each can be sold.  In this connection please suggest me what is the solution. Can I appeal against the owner of the propery from which I have purchased or against the consumer who was already pruchased the same from another partner of the land.  Please advice me.

Best regards

Learning

4 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     16 December 2009

At the time of purchase of plot you did not verify as to how many owners were there.You should proceed against your owner,another coowner,however the earlier purchaser can plead that he is bonafide purchaser like you.It is also a question whether with whom the possession lies,either with you or the prior purchaser ? Pl.also verify with the local govt.as to whose name is entered in the property register.Also try to get your name entered in the register.

(Guest)
DVN Prasad ji, First lodge a criminal complaint against the owner of property for cheating. File a civil suit agianst 1st purchaser.If you go civil case against the owner of the property you won't get justice. take advice from a well known advocate in your locality.

ashwinkumar (MD)     16 December 2009

Please can any one,  tell what is

1.R.R Pakka book

2.Atlas.

3.Hissa Tippany

4.City survey plans

DVN Prasad (service)     17 December 2009

Sir,

When I taken the EC from the Registrar office, our both names are entered in the same property name. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More