LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dharmender   23 January 2016

Property dealer fraud

I have purchace a property from Yashpal, who is a property dealer in sector 16 Rohini, Delhi, area is 25.90 Sq. Meter, which was assure free hold property 1st Floor. He has made a agreement (notry) of total amount of property in Rs. 23.51 lakh. He was assure us when we want to sale the property he will sale at higher amount or give our money return if I don’t want to purchase the property. So I had paid initial amount of 5 lakh in on 27.04.15. According to agreement the dealer has to give possession after  constructed it till 24.08.2015 and I have to pay full amount at that time, but he was not construct at time and he have not given the relevant paper from which I can apply for loan and making delay and he told if we give some more money to him than he will give us paper, so believing him we have given him Rs. 2.45 Lakh  on 3.10.15, but he have not given us paper then after so much harassment, we tell him if this property have any problem he give us another property or give us our money. So he shown us some property, in the meantime, we heard that the property which agreement he has made with us and I have paid 7.45 lakh, it was not of him, this property was of Jitender nath Tiwari who has sold it to Priyanka singhla on Rs. 19,66,896.

When we asked yashpal why he was do this, he say because we have asked for another property that why he have sold it, when we asked for our money he was agree to pay only 5 lakh. When we asked how he sold the property which is not of you, he say this do in property dealing, which is amount I am give to you take it or go in court and face difficulty there. he took our Rs. 7.45 what should I do. I already lodged police complain

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     26 January 2016

You have already filed police complaint had the police interrogated him?

Did police lodged an FIR against him?

You can also file civil suit gainst him for recovery of money and costs too for harassment.

You may call on the below number for legal assistance, if required.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More