LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kathyayani krishna (000000000000)     26 August 2019

Prommissory note

sir my friend lends a handloan of rs295000 against cheque. but cheque bounced twice on presentation.on consultation borrower executed a promissory note fpr 295000 promising 2/- interest, but till date she hasnt cared to pay..my query to respected members are, whether to file suit mentioning the whole transaction or only one promisory note

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 August 2019

Get the memo on checque and issue a legal notice and initiate complanint U/S 138 NIA,becareful about the validity of cheque don delay  . Meanwhile file a summry suit on promissory note.

Gersleir   27 August 2019

This blog is good for me.

Kushal   27 August 2019

Hello Ma'am it would be best if you first issued a legal notice to the defaulter and then file a suit under 138 of the NI Act with all the documentary evidences that you have against the defaulter and claim the entire amount the defaulter owes you. 

Julieardy   27 August 2019

Prommissory note is here. I will attempting to share something progressively about the given https://www.queensland-assignment.com/ website. However, because of the deficiency of the data is share on those things in which I just not great in hurling great material.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More