Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jackan (hardware engg)     03 October 2013

Please help me

hi

i had i a love with a girl from 2008 to 2013 june every thing was going fine till we went her native to speak about the marriage when we went they fought with us and we went to the local panchayat their she said she dont want me any more so we came back and i complained in human rights as i complained they went to meet her and she given the statement as she will marry me in 3 months because of her parents black mailing her she refused me in panchayat then she use to talk to me in phone 3 to 4 times a week then one day she called me and she said she will come with me beliveing her words i went to bring her but she not came and she called to my parents and she asked 20 days of time that is till 7th oct 2013 but still today their is no call from her what i want to know is she keep on changing her thoughts some times she says she come some times she says she dont want me now the matter is in my house my parents are searching for girl form me for marriage in this case in case she came after i get marriage their will me trouble for me even the innocent girl who i am going to marrie then every body will be in trouble and all life will be spoiled and still she keep on making fool of my family and still she cheating my parents saying she will come she will come because my mom like her very much i dont know what to do please help me and suggest me i want to step in to court to seek justice because she keep on fooling as

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2013

Jackan,

There is no agreement between you both that you can force her to join you, neither you both are married so that you can seek the help of court for a reunion.  If she keeps fooling you around, you decide about discarding her once for all because she may not be faithful to you even if she marries and starts her marital life with you, which will become more problematic for your future life also.  So, go ahead with your plans for marrying a better girl.

jackan (hardware engg)     07 October 2013

thansk for u r replay

yes sir i know she is not faith full but as i loved her for 5 years i know about her attitude but her parents are black mailing her how i am saying is if really want to rejcet means when human rights people are went to talk to her she could have told her but she said she will marry me only because of her parents she asked some 3 months time..... just i want to know that in india law is equal because of her unstable mind me and my parents are stragaling ..... because she makes calls suddenly me and to my parents again she give the promise that she will come with in some days......because to be frank we both had a s*x before marriage and we took some close photos we roamed in front of all in my native place even we have visited our relations and friends how now tell me how can i marrie a other girl ....... just guide me if i go for court what should i do and because of this i not willing to live with out her ...... she used all my money she spoiled my name and my parents name in our area every one is talking behind us becuase of this insident ....... i need justice.... i am ready to do any thing because for my parents and i want to live with my parents......and one more thing is we got marriage in temple then we desided to register that marriage in register office for that we took join photos and we filled all the documents and we went to register office with photo copy of the marks card but they said need original because of that our marriage was not registerd please please help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More