Photograph evidence

Dear Experts,

I have filed divorce application under desertion and cruality ground, during evidence the respondent has submitted a photo of mine with unknown women stating i have illigal relation with her, it was shock to me in the court. please give your input for objection not to consider the photo for evidence. PLEASE HELP,

Why they are spoiling our name


My non-legal thoughts.


I think you can submit before court that it has been modified /altered. Ask for original media from which photo was taken..if its modified/morphed there would not be any original media (e.g. memory card/negatives etc)..


Even if its given in the memory card/negative you may also go for verifying authenticity of the same from various Labs, result of which are valid in courts.


Advocate/Legal Consultant (

Dear Querist,

A photograph is a secondary evidence, that is to be admitted only after certain conditions are satisfied and with negatives, and after being assured of the genuinity of the same - ask you lawyer to object to the same vehemently. Furthermore the mere fact that you've been photographed with women - does not take her case anywhere for the same isnt too relevant. 

Total likes : 1 times


Thank you, sir, Lets list as under, 1. Photograph is a secondary evidence 2. 1. For photograph their negatives or memory card if it is digital photo should be submitted 3.Name, age, father’s name and complete address of the photographer should be given Sir any other points, plss
Senior Partner

@ Author

Your point 3 is not required.
Better to tell what ld. brother Bharat advised to yoru appointed Advocate and let him plead accordingly.

Total likes : 1 times


Dear Sanket contact your advocate in this regards



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu