I have a minor daughter from my first marriage. I have taken full custody for the child. No maintenance / alimony was given to me. I have remarried since. I am applying for a passport for my daughter. My passport is endorsed with my second husband's name. However my daughter has been denied a passport.
1. Her BC has her name with her biological father's name .
2. Her school records have her new name- changed after my divorce for security reasons- she takes my name as surname. Affidavit and Gazzette notification available for the change of name.
3. The passport was applied with my second husband's name as - Name of father.
1. Why can't she get a passport with my second husband's name as - Name of father?
2. Can she leave the Name of father column blank is there is no legal guardianship order from court?
3. After 18 years of age, will she be asked for legal guardianship order from court ?
4. After 18 years of age, Can she apply for passport with my second husband's name as - Name of father?