LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrressed Husband (Freelancer)     14 May 2016

Need help in false dv case

Yesterday got a call from Police Station to meet the officer. I came to know that on 1st May I had put cuts on wife's hand with some sharp object surprise Wife had filed a complaint, Police did her medical test, etc.

On 1st May my brother and his family were coming from other city to stay with us for few days. They hardly come face to face with my wife but she just can not tolerate them coming here and other family members having a good time together. When I reached home from Railway Station picking family, wife was already fuming here at home. As they came she started yelling and shouting. I started recording all this with mobile. At one moment she called 100 and told I've beatan her. She was in her full makeup when all this was going on. After calling 100, she went to 1st floor where she stays. While going upstairs, she messed her makeup and untied her nicely tied hairs. I was recording all this. After she went above I got busy with family. After some time she went somewhere, in fact Police Station only and filed this fake complaint. 

Yesterday Police called and showed me her medical test report. It was really shocking, "Assult by husband" and many other things mentioned in it. 

Police said that they know its fake and they have told her not to taken any action if she has to save her marriage. I really thank such Police. 

I have all the 30-40 mins of recording where she was looking perfect while making call on 100. My questions are - 

1. What action can Police take if they have to in this case? Will they arrest me?

2. Can the mobile recording be of any help?

I request legal experts to please help me in this matter.

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 May 2016

In dv cases no arrest is possible unless you doesn't abide to any orders passed by the court.the mobile recordings would definitely help you to prove her malicious intentions

Mukesh sharma (job )     23 June 2016

Hi i agree with sarvan sir reply 

thnks 

Khush   23 June 2016

keep all recordings intact with u, and record all future conversations and messages, and remember to save them in some CD and preserve regularly.

stanley (Freedom)     23 June 2016

She is laying the foundation for a DV case . 

1. First she has filed FIR 

2. She is going to file a Domestic Violence case hence be prepared .

3. Fit up CCTV in your house or spy cams without her knowledge for recording her acts this will be helpfull for you in your proceedings in court ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register