LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh (student)     22 June 2013

Need advice

sir, im from tamilnadu,im living in rural area. 10 yrs before my grandpa gave his agricultural lands to tamilnadu government to build a house for poor ppls those who dont hav houses without getting any money from the government.he didnt consult with my father n his family. since we belongs to agricultural society tht land is the only source for us to cultivate the crops. is it possible to get tht land back from the government? can we give some other land instead of tht agricultural land?

Learning

3 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     22 June 2013

If the object is not achieved, request the Government. Enter into correspondence.

ramesh (student)     22 June 2013

Sir plz tel me clrly..

Navdeep Saini (PG Student)     25 June 2013

Hi, two type of govt vacancies at same time for pharmacists. first one very good, it is DCO (drug controller officer) for B.Pharm and M. Pharm. Second for pharmacist, it is average job. applicants are same and syllabus are same. Examination conducted by RUHS, jaipur. DCO exam on 20/5/2012 and result of exam 22/05/12 . posting on 26/04/13. all super telented applicants first choice is DCO post. but Raj. govt. did not give posting of DCO. They give the posting of ppharmacist. so all selected DCO condidates joined the pharmacist by intention to leave this post. Because whenever DCO posting will declared they will join it . And pharmacist seats will remain vacant. no body can be appointed on those seats. I was intensely done by DCO condidates. they have selected inDCO. then they join Pharmacist.

Reason only that DCO posting became late due to stay. in between all selected persons join the pharmacist . after few months Stay finished. they joined DCO post. 30 seats of pharmacist became  dead. because no as per rule once anybody join it , no one can join it.

But it was intensly destroyed.

give your valuable suggestion. what should i do.

Thanking you

Navdeep Saini

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More