Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fathima123456 (no)     22 March 2015

Muslim maintenance

Dear Sir,

I left matrimony home on May 2013,After a year separation discussion happened on Feb 2014 in my jamath, At that time ,I have noted all my issues in paper all kind of issues for related with Section 498 a  and other section with out any indications of IPC number to my jamath.They sent the letter to my husband on Feb 2014.discussed during the meeting.He ask to come home.I asked for six month time. He refused all kind complaints.
Now from feb 2015,March 2015 two Talaq letter was sent continuously, after intimation of June 2014 talaq SMS.
Now We sent a request to him come for discussion on,He refused it.(two letter,one refusing talaq,other one for noticing all IPC section he did.

My mehr amount too less,as notice in  nikah only (15000) 

My jamath people ready to support to me.Is it this will be strong proof for filing sec 498 a other dowry cases.I have some voice record ,He discussed with father abusing family.

He is in abroad since,last 7 years, i stayed few months only with him.(he can show proof)

Regards,

Zaheer fathima

Learning

2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     22 March 2015

You can get maintenance, and if not surely not stay with him, you can file any revenge cases against him. But you realise pros and cons.if any doubt call me 9092776586

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 March 2015

Give immediately replies of his talaq notices that you didn't accept his talaq and you too didn't want to give talaq, send one registered A.D copy to him keep receipt of post office with you as an evidence , submit one copy to your jamath and take receiving on another copy and keep it with you as an evidence , 2. Before filing dowry harashment case u/s 498A gather some proof with you either audio, video, electronic or other 3. you can file maintenance case in the court u/s 125 crpc if you are not working, still you can file if you are not getting handsome salary to maintain yourself as you were enjoying before dispute, 4. You can file other cases like domestic violence, 406 ipc etc but depends upon situation, first try to reconcile the matter amicably, if failed then file the cases on him .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More