Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.V.RAVI (V P)     17 June 2017

Mandatorydocuments

Greetings to all

I had posted earlier a querry on which I feel I am yet to get a clarification. Requesting all learned members of tis group to guide me. 1. Building having stilt plus two floors, six flats, in Pallavaram Municipality (Registration office Pallavaram) Chennai

2. Three flats occupied by promotors and their relatives. Builder is also a relative of promotor. Of the three relatives two are non resident owners.

3. I have two flats.

4. Builder is suppose to handover the flat in Jan 2016. Taken verbal excuse due to Chennai floods in Jan 2016 and promised to handover by April 2016.

5. In Aug 2016 I had moved in when many works were pending

6. All flats are now occupied.

7. Builder is yet to handover and some works in common area (may be in individual flats also). We have informed the builder that we have formed the association and builder has to handover the building latest by 1st July 2017 completing all pending works, to association (Secretary is in charge of maintaining all documents).

8. In our case what should we consider as 'Handing over'. What are the documents we must get. How do we ensure UDS is in proportion to built up area and all UDS put to gether is equal to total ground area.

Kindly guide

Thanks in anticipation

Learning

1 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     17 June 2017

ou should get Occupancy certificate. completion certificate any of you go the Municipal corporation office and get.Once the builder habndsover OC it shall be deemed that the builder from his end has fulfilled all his obligations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More