Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B.Raja (Senior Officer)     16 March 2015

Maintenance charges for unoccupied flat

Dear Sir

I had a purchased a flat   2 years ago and the property was handed over  10 months back  but am yet to occupy the flat  due to additional changes and my personal issues. meantime the flat association  has been threatening me to pay for the maintenance charges  . I have requested them since i am yet to occupy the flat , I had told them will pay immediately upon my occupation, but they are not agreeing and are sending me rreminders thru registered post.

Can you please guide me on the procedure of maintenance chargess payment. Moreover they have fixed charges at avery exorbitantly. How  to overcome this without getting into any issues.

Please help me out

Tks

Raja

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 March 2015

Maintenance charges are an inescapable reality for every apartment owner. People living in apartments or housing societies have to pay a considerable sum of money every month as maintenance charges to the society. Now if you are living in an apartment and paying the charges then it is your onus to make sure that the charges are being spent judicially for your benefit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register