Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yuvaraj (Editor)     02 September 2012

Judgement copy

Dear Advocates,

i want to get the judgement copy for a civil case,Please let me know the applying procedures and fee details in clear.Thanks in advance.

~Yuvaraj

Learning

3 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     03 September 2012

Simply go to court office fill the application form with requisit case detail and  court fee and submit the form. You can take help of lawyer.

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     03 September 2012

apply in the court registry with case details and requisite fee and obtain the copy of the judgement 

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     04 September 2012

Mr Yuvaraj

From which court you want to take copy and for what purpose?It is very simple.If you need from local i.e. District Court then go to the court and fill up the application form ,available with typists sitting in the court premises.They will charge Rupees 2 inclusive of court fee stamp to be affixed on application.When the papers you need are received in the office against your application you would be required to pay for photostat charges and copying stamps which costs Rs. 2 per page approx.

If you need High Court or SC judgment then provide case no. or name of litigants or date of judgment or whatever detail you have.

You should be specific when you post a query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More