Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja Sekhar   28 August 2019

Job after mother expiry

Hi sir/madam,
my mother is having govt job from 2011. she died on Aug 15. I am unemplyee. will I get her job.
how to apply for tat job and please provide as per which law I am eligible for application of to job.

thank you

Learning

5 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     29 August 2019

Verify with the department where your mother worked as to whether the compassion apppoinment could be applied. If so collect the format and proceed.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 August 2019

Compassionate appointment is not the statutory obligation, and the purpose of such appointment in agreements is that the family should not suffer due to sudden demise of the bread earner in the family.  So much depends on your financial status, your father and other your siblings status, your qualification, need for sustenance etc.,  SO first go and meet the Union/Association office bearers and get a copy of the circular that states  about compassionate appointment  eligibility norms, process to apply for the same as per understanding and circular directives.

Shashi Dhara   29 August 2019

U tell Ur mother joined in2011and she demised in 2019 then how old are you. Completed 18yrsand major .

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 August 2019

You can apply if otherwise eligble. However, it is not certain that you will be appointed. Compassionate appointment is not a matter of right. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2019

have you contacted the deptt?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More