LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maahi (mechanical technician)     16 January 2014

Inter caste marriage

Dear sir, i m hindu and i married christian girl 14 years back and our marriage is not registered we have one girl kid 13yrs old now problem is bcz of money issue we are staying seperately from 3 years now she file the case againist me and my father bros

our mariage is valuable without registration of marriage

and she shoot false case againist me how to solve this problem plz help me

Learning

7 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 January 2014

1.had you not married under special marriage act ? 2. How you had solemnised your marriage you had converted or she had converted her religion ? 3. What and why the problem arises in between you , and what sort of cases she had filed against you and your uncles pl. mentioned it ? 4. solve your problem amicably with your wife you both have the responsibility of your child to take care of her and to make her future bright , there is nothing in making the litigation you both will spoil some of your precious years , and in the end you both will found you both are the loosers , i therefore suggest you to throw out your ego sit together and sort out your problem or you can take help of your elders from both sides of the families arrange a meeting and sort out your differences / misunderstandings and find out a middle way , follow it and save your married life and also the future of your innocent child , go ahead and bring your wife back to your house talk nicely with her and start a new happy life together with your family .

maahi (mechanical technician)     17 January 2014

Dear sir, i am not married her under special marriage act, i am not converted her to hindu and even i m not converted to christian we got married infront of her relatives only from my side nobody present tat time i m alone and she have picture of that photos also

actually i m in abroad after marriage i will sending money to her account and we purchase one home at bangalore with bank loan that time i have very less salary and i manage house loan 4 yrs everymonth i paid clearly and sending 8000 to her account also ,that house we purchased na it is having 4 no of 1bhk house and we given to rental also, i request her plz manage bank loan by rent and house maintenance i can manage it she agree for tat after years ago she not paying loan instalments and all money given to his bros and enjoying with life i also dontknow wat happend inbetween bcz i m in abroad and i comming india eevry 2 yrs once. one day i went india and go to bank , bank saying u r not paying loan instalments and we go for legal actions

i m really upsetted and ask her why u did like tat she answered me tat bro managing all i dont know and she stop talking to me and afte tat i m not went india and i stoped sending money to her account

after 2 years she demanding me that i need house documents with her name, that time i asked okey i given my house to ur name after that dont give me any problems she agry for tat sir,

after i contatct one lawyer and he told me tat we make one agrement between me and wife and through embassy u will given power of patern to her regarding tat property and i agree tat

i sended all documents to her and marriage disolve agrement paper they send 2 copies with witness of she , her mother, her younger bro, her elder bro, and her elder bros wife all are signed in that agrement copy and it is happend on june 2010

after that nobody ask anything with me and all are keep quite sir,

i went vacation on october 2013, and come back gulf after one month, in nov 3rd she send summons to my home and she need money i really upsetted and went india compromise the case and we go to court and she withdraw the case infront of court

after i back to gulf, she everyday demanding 15000, 30000 like tat, i told her i cant send money tat much i can send u only house expenses and child expenses

after i heard tat she barrow 11 lakh 98000 rupees barrow from others by intrest, she sale tat given property also,even she take back lease amount 250000 rupees from house owner and she sale all i given gold ornaments and child ornamnets also sir,

and she given my phone number to all she barrowing money from others na they are start calling to me, tat we need money otherwise we go police ur wife barrow money from us like tat.

after i call her and ask y u barrow money from others, she told me tat i need money tats y i took money barrow from others, and u have to give all money otherwise again i will go court and shoot case againist u and ur family

daily mesaging and tourchering me by phone what can i do sir, were i can give this much money,

and one more thing tat child told me she converted our child to christian on july 2013 via church

now she telling me tat block my passport and put me in jail

how can i come out from this case sir

plz help me

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 January 2014

1. Pl. tell what kind of relief you want divorce or reconcile the matter ? 2. as you stated above regarding your marriage if it is in your custom to marry such as you had done then its o.k. otherwise your marriage has legally no value , because you had not follow any custom in solemnised your marriage you had not married under special marriage act not you both had changed your religion and married , no one was present from your side , i suggest you go for nullifying the marriage and get rid from her . You have not to give any maintenance amount to her , but you have to give maintenance amount for your child as court will decide it howmuch.

dear sir today they called me and tell they need 5lakhs cash and everymonth for child and her 5000 each in every month

sir, i need to releif by divorce and i want to take costudy of my child

i want to give her good education and future also but i need seperation from her first

is it possible sir, if any procedure to arrest for me in gulf or airport

i afraid to go india also sir

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 January 2014

Don't afraid about her threatenings , save all her messages , emails all calls in your mobile phone it will used at the time of taking divorce , or if she filed dowery harassment case u/s 498A it will be used to get AB from high court , don't give her a single penny engage a lawyer for you who can guide you and do need ful for your safety and do your legal work/ case . 2 . in 498A, dv cases no immediate arrest is there before registering fir you will be given chance to prove your innocence and you have all The proofs to show that the complaint made by your wife is based on false facts and fake , rest your lawyer will handle so forget about your arrest , it is not so easy to arrest you .

thank u so much sir, if i need any asist i definetely contact u and i need ur help

thanks god and u sir

maahi (mechanical technician)     07 February 2014

Dear sir/mam.

i married christian girl 14 years back, i m hindu and she is christian , we r not registered our marriage and we dont have any marriage certificates, our marriage not done in the form of hindu rituals and we staying seperately from morethan 5 years we have 14 years girl daughter and now i heard that my wife convert my daughter to christian in the church and convertion function also she held what can i do sir, she have any rites to convert my daughter to christian if she did like tat can i go for complaint , any funishments get to my wife and daughter plz let me know what i do for this condition plz help me sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More