LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     04 September 2008

Income tax raid . 10 % to informer.

One of my clients informed to the Income tax Commissioner about disproportionate assets to the known sources of income regarding another person. Pursuant to the complaint wherein all the details of property were given, raids were conducted and Income tax department recovered Rs 1.5 Crores as tax from that person. However the Income tax department refused to give the details of the raid , and put off giving my client his reward money and only made part payment of Rs 74,000/-. My client filed Writ Petition but it was dismissed on the ground of being premature. My client has yet to get the amount. Can anybody please tell/send me the GR / Circular / Act / Section / Citation - deciding similiar matter ,  which states the amount to be given to the informer and what are the rules governing such transaction? It is Urgent. Matter is from Maharashtra.
Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated

Learning

33 Replies

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     05 September 2008

To, Does not matter,
Can u please tell/send me the GR / Circular / Act / Section / Citation - deciding similiar matter , which states the amount to be given to the informer and what are the rules governing such transaction?

Gulshan Tanwar (Advocate)     06 September 2008

Please visit www.indlaw.com where this can be resolved. Gulshan Tanwar, Advocate Delhi High Court and Also i am doing a favour to you, I am also searching this for you and will provide you at the earliest.

sudhir (Administrative Assistant)     01 August 2009

HI RAJAN: i WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A PERSON FOR HIS ILLEGAL INCOME. I KNOW MY NEIGHBOUR WHO IS MAKING BLACK MONEY ALSO EVADING THE TAXES. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM IN THE INCOME TAX OFFICE - HYDERABAD. THANK YOU.

Ajay (head)     08 April 2010

HI RAJAN: i WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A PERSON FOR HIS ILLEGAL INCOME. I KNOW WHO IS MAKING BLACK MONEY ALSO EVADING THE TAXES. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM IN THE INCOME TAX OFFICE - HYDERABAD. THANK YOU.

Ravindra (Director)     25 January 2013

This is to inform that Smt. S. Sunitha w/o. S. Srinivas, R/o. Flat No: 401, D- Block, Saibaba Enclave, Shantideep Colony, Kakaguda, Karkhana Secunderabad, She runs a private finance and chit funds with huge interest claim as well unregistered chit fund claiming a registered one with innocent people and grabbing lot of money by means of interest. You will find pass books and relative finance books at their home, also purchased lot of properties without paying any taxes to the government in lot of binami names with the support of two other people, you can enquire in the area about them for the truth. The two others are as mentioned below , one among is her own brother who runs a business in bowenpally , his name is G. Srinivas , H.No: 8-2-86/1/32, Plot No : 32, Sri Sai Enclave, Ols Bowenpally, Secunderabad - and other person who is close to their family named after Mr. K. Ramakrishna , R/o. Plot No. 253, New Vasavi Nagar, Karkhana, Secunderabad, whose support in huge purchases with her without intimating government is at higher level. Her Husband Mr. Srinivas Rao who works in Provident Fund Office - Barkat Pura - Hyderabad, in Lower grade clerical post, where he is support to take prior permision from Govt,which he has not implemented . , its really surprise that how a person can survive indulge in such activities, hence my request to take the action to safegaurd the Economy values and to get understand the true facts which will help out the revenue loss prevention.Hoping the earliest action is appriciable.

regards
Ravindra

Yagnesh (ABC)     07 February 2013

I am looking to give comlaint on a person whose property is 10 CR worth and not paying Income tax for the returns that he earns.

The details of the person is:

Name: Kajjam Sudhakar

Place: Nalagonda, Andhra Pradesh

Address: Kanakadurga Colony, Nalagonda, Andhra Pradesh

Mobile Number: 97045 XXXXX

Please let me know whether the blow mention details are enough or do I need to get any other information. I want to file a complaint on him who cheated me, and plz let me know the process to proceed.

Sub: - Complaint against Kajjam Sudhakar business man  

I am furnishing below the details for complaint against Kajjam Sudhakar, for yours kind and speedy action.

1. His primary business is Fertilizers, he does the business at Koppa, Nalagonda, Andhra Pradesh.

He gives loan to farmers at 36% rate of interest. He also keeps the condition that the farmers should sell their crop to him and the price which he say. He earns 50 Lac - 60 Lac per annum.

2. He has 12 acres of land in Koppal, he has Mousambi Farm in that land. He earns around 20 Lac per annum on that.

3. He has 10% share in 2 rice mills in Nalgonda. The annum income on this would be around 40 Lac - 60 Lac for his 10% share.

4. He has 1000 sqyd of land in Hayathnagar, Hyderabad where the market value is 1 CR today.

5. He has gold of 2kgs and silver of 8 kgs.

6. He has one Maruti Zen car and a two wheeler.

He never pays tax for the earnings he get.

What should I do to get the case go further ?

- Thanks

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 February 2013

Income Tax Deptt has set guidelines for paying informer.  Please contact them.

Devendra Shrivastava (Manager )     24 March 2013

i WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A PERSON FOR HIS ILLEGAL INCOME. I KNOW WHO IS MAKING BLACK MONEY ALSO EVADING THE TAXES. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM IN THE INCOME TAX OFFICE - JABALPUR ( M.P.). THANK YOU.

arnav sharma (it)     03 June 2013

I am looking to give comlaint on a person whose property is more then the limit of tax and not paying Income tax for the returns that he earns. and he is also have a illegal clinic without required degree he has only degree in which person can open medical store but and his wife hasnt any  degree and both are doing operations and handle may delivery cases and also making a hospital and the income in more then the tax and also giving the any doctor name but that doctor doesnt exist at there. Please let me know how  I want to file a complaint on him who cheated the person, and plz let me know the process to proceed. 1. His primary business is medical store, He earns more then the limit of taxes  per annum. 2. He has many acres of land and a car ? and also has a cash.

please te me how to complaint to that person because they are fully treatinag a person as a doctor both husband and wife but they havnt suficent degree and also earning more money from that passion

Sandeep (Lead)     20 July 2013

Hi Sir/Maam,

I would request you to please guide me the procedure of how to lodge a complain against the person who is making a Black Money and not paying the actual tax to the Goverment. The case is related to Property they are changing the Value of the Property on papers and making illegal trancastions out of it.

I would request you to please guide me on this as soon as possible and your guidance will be highly appreciated. Thank You

Yogesh chanderia (no)     17 November 2013

Hi Sir/Maam,

I would request you to please guide me the procedure of how to lodge a complain against the person who is making a Black Money and not paying the actual tax to the Goverment. The case is related to Property they are changing the Value of the Property on papers and making illegal trancastions out of it.

I would request you to please guide me on this as soon as possible and your guidance will be highly appreciated. Thank You

nagendra gajavalli ( )     14 December 2013

i WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A PERSON FOR HIS ILLEGAL INCOME. I KNOW WHO IS MAKING BLACK MONEY ALSO EVADING THE TAXES. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM IN THE INCOME TAX OFFICE - hyderabad (A.P.). THANK YOU.

Aam Admi (executive)     30 March 2014

I would like to bring to income tax department about the black money and assets which is not shown in the income tax filing. Yearly income is more than 40 Lac, where as tax paying to the government is not more than 30000/- yearly. There are lot of black money kept in various bank accounts including gold, silver, property purchase documents etc. I request income tax concerned authority to verify the income details and tax liability legally as these are more than the income proof shown to IT dept.

His name is Prasad - 9845023444
PAN No. AFGPT8942R

Request the IT dept to take suitable action on this and save the nation from such tax evasion

Regards
AAM ADMI

1 Like

sanjeev   17 June 2015

Recently a fir has been launched against us and said that my in-laws gave us 10 lacs and 5 lacs, as i am and my family as well , all are salaried person with zero black money, all income is taxed and fair.
As these are the false allegations, in our all transactions we have used our white taxed money! 
Now the point is that the other party was not in the position to pay even 10 and 5 lacs.
How can we go to income tax department and request to probe from where they arrange all that money, at least by selling some property, withdrawal from some bank account.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register