Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

I need divorce from my wicked wife

Dear experts

My marriage was conducted in jan 2013 and since then i have been trapped with mental trauma from my wife and her family memebers.

Anyways the bads are over as I knew all their conspiracies and acts.I desperately need to over all this things.It will be a contested divorce from myside bcz their family  has threatned to kill me and take all properties on her name and perform second marriage of her daughter so no need to talk further for MCD.

The following things I have done after their conspiracies and threat,plz tell me do iam gng right or it needs to be change:

1.after threat i approached to police station and given sanha number. of times but they have not registered fir,even though i have taken their seal and signature on my complaints carbon copy with me.

2. after geting threatning SMS from 2 ways by his brother i complained to police station,then police station incharge called them asked but they denied and made counselling but it failed as i opposed to live with her and directly told them that they are threatning me & my mother  and conspiracies are there as Law has given life to liberty and life to live so i will not live with her.

3. after this they approached mahila thana and i got call number. of times and a notice from their side.(I recieved phone only once and told them that why you are calling as you people have given notice and the date is ahead and before date why you are calling)

4.Their intention was to detained me in locup before filling 498a

6. As i didnt appeared in caw cell(mahila thana) in apphrension of arrest instead of that i have written letter to SSP regarding conspiracies of my wife and her family and indulgence of mahila thana to arrest me by mode of counselling(2 leters been dropped to SSP) have recieveing letter with me.

7.I hired an advocate who found to be dull after 2 and half months of case pending without any notice or date hearing.

8.The girls family came in my absent and done drama and threatened to kill me and occupy my mothers home and they willingly tried to broke lock of my flat (my lawyer suggested to fill robbery case and he filled a criminal case on their father and brothers)

9. after 10 days of filling criminal case he suggested to fill RCR for prevention of 498a even though i was not interested in this as i dont wanted to keep her anymore but he said it will beneficial more me.

10. after the SMS of life threats from their side it was now over to retain the RCR as i was reluctant for RCR and told advocate to fille divorce but he told me within 1 year it is not possible and made ammendment pettion in rcr sec-6 rule 17 cpc for converting rcr into divorce(which is pending as report has to be come into family court)

11. I have wriiten letter to human rights commission for indanger of my life and limbs and conspiracies done by wife and her family(human rights have taken it and a lleter from their side has been sent to SP for enquiry into this matter and submission of report within 1 month to them).

12. Now i felt my advocate is greeady(he never give me any bill of expenditure only asks money in advance) as well as dull becz he never discuss any startegies or be positive to tackle the cases as nothing had been done after three months of filling the cases.

plz suggest me what to do to get divorce from her with minimum maintainance by keeping safety mode of myself and mother from them.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Dear experts your suggestions will be higly appreciated.Plz help me out.

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     03 July 2013

Hire a good advocate to fight your case

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     03 July 2013

Change the adovcate. Little money you will have to spend but you will be out of the mess.

(Guest)

ya i have done this,

nw the new lawyer is telling to wait for the result of RCR amendment pettition's to convert RCR into divorce which was filled by the earlier lawyer.

Nw the situation is so tensed that i dnt want to keep or live with her.What to do for getting her rid off from my life.Do i have withraw the RCR & amendment petition or simultaneously I can fille fresh divorce pettition.which is best.

plz suggest me.

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     04 July 2013

Your advocate advice is better. Proceed with the restitution of conjugal rights case. If she disobeys order of court, then you can proceed with divorce proceedings. While awarding maitenance the court will keep in mind that the wife is living away without reasonable cause and will not grant maintenance to her.

(Guest)

Dear sir,

No i dont want to live with her inspite of RCR filled, it was just a big mistake by my earlier lawyer.

here my question is what to do now so that she could not join me inspite of RCR which is pending along with a RCR amendment petition for divorce.

How to tackle the situation when she forcefully want to live with me.Even though she is not ready to give divorce and she is alleging all the false and baseless allegations on me and my family now.Iam Traumatized by her ill behaviour as well as criminal sort of attitude.

Kindly through some light on my case as lawyers whom i met they are telling that:

1. you can fille seperate divorce pettion as fresh by keeping aside the earleir RCR cases(is it possible?)

2. Other lawyer whom i met he is telling no you can't fille just go ahead with what ever the pending cases you have for RCR let the decission of court come first.

now iam in dileama with whom i have to go.

experts suggestions are eagerly awaited.

thanks.

(Guest)

Eagerly waiting for experts suggestion.................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register