Husband has filed rti to women cell against my first marriag

Dear Sir,

I got married in Nov month and its my second marriage i am having one daughter from my first marriage and my husband having one son from his first marriage. 

only in one month he has shown me his true colour and started beating me as i am a mother of a girl child i was accepting everything. but one day he has beaten me in front of my child and thrown me out from the the home and till date i a staying with my parents and now he is asking for divorce.

initially he has purposed me peacfull sepration but i denied for that. i always told him you can not make someone life hell like this. only after one month of marriage you are asking for divorce i told him to eaither take me back home or i will not give you divorce. but he denied and told me that he want his first wife to be back in his life.

so i filed a complaint against him in women cell. where he has filed and RTI against my first marriage informtion. my divorce was mutual. still he want to know the ground of that divorce. so i want to know can anybody file a RTI against anyone or does women cell have this rights to provide any personal information to anybody. as its not in PUBLIC INTERST.

please guide me.



Once a case is decided, the court records will become public and anyone can get information by filing RTI.  But, you need not worry.  He will get the MCD petition, which generally says that the parties, due to tempermental differences, took divorce.  Even, if there was something else in the record, you need not worry.  You contest his divorce attempts on merits and with full energy, leaving your fears behind.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu