Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashok kumar (Service )     16 October 2017

Help req. - non release of pensionery benefits from 2011

Respected All, 

I am a pensioner as Ex-LDC from AB of Ministry of Defence, receiving as Provisional Pension from 30-08-2011(F/N) (UP). My former office issued Charge sheet in 2012 without approval and under violation of Rules in respect of assignment of work during 2000-2005, Not initiated any proceedings for further next 5 years, appoint Inquiry Officer in March 2017 and disagree with Inquiry Report(submitted on 02-05-2017) on 18-09-2017. 

Now I am working and residing in Mumbai since October 2010. I have several correspondence during this 7 years.  

Now any of Expert may please guide me for legal initiation in respect of the following :

(a)     Guideline regarding suit file in the Court of Law – Location – Mumbai- HC/Mumbai –CAT/Allahabad HC/Lucknow-HC or any other higher agency.

1. Guideline regarding compensation and damages  
  2. Guideline regarding maximum Interest.
  3. Guideline regarding to get opinion from General Public of India through Media for abnormal delay and inefficiency of Government machinery.
  4. Any other  information, as per Indian LAW and Constitution please.

As I and my family is suffering from last 7 years, Justice is required, so kindly advocate me please.

With regards,

Ashok Kumar 8828040447

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 October 2017

a special tribunal for the military and paramilitary forces. Armed forces tribunal bill was steered through Parliament only by the Defence Ministry, leaving paramilitary forces, even the Assam Rifles and Coast Guard, outside the tribunal's purview.It was created in March 2016. Under the public grievance mechanism any citizen of India can raise their problems, grievance or pleas to the central govt and state government Ministries and Departments. ... Prime Minister Narendra Modi is the supreme head of the public grievances.submit your grievances through this website.https://pgportal.gov.in/

ashok kumar (Service )     16 October 2017

Dear Sir, 

I have continuously requesting on PGPORTAL since 2015, till now more than 22 applications have been closed by my former office by way of any letter marking "under progress" or others. 

I wish to get exact remedy through Government mechanism from Government machinery.

Thanks for your support.   

ashok kumar 8828040447

Guru Guide   17 October 2017

If you had made 22 applications during the last two years that means your applications would not have been up to the mark aided by the provisions of the rules & regulations. Rules & regulations based logical representations are a must to achieve some positive result.

In the present scenario, as discussed in your query, the first and formost hurdle is the decision of the diciplinary authority on your disciplinary case, which seems to have been held up at the atage of inquiry proceedings. Decision on retirement benefits also depend upon the decision on the disciplinary case.

First of all, get that stage passed successfully. Only after that you should think about pursuit of other procvesses pertaining to:
a) filing of any suit in the Court of Law.
aa) Compensation and damages.
b).charging of Interest. c).Opinion from General Public of India, only if that can help in any way..

ashok kumar (Service )     18 October 2017

Dear Sir, Kindly provide your email ID to forward some of my representations submitted to several authorities during last 6 years. As per Constitution and Indian Law including Govt. Service Rules, is there any provision to issue charge sheet after retirement without approval of PRESIDENT, Rule 9, for baseless facts – 13 years before my joining and the work done by Senior Officers etc. Kindly provide your contact no. to details of my case please. with regards, ashok kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More