Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B Guru Murthy (A M)     28 July 2010

Help from HRC

Sir,

Can HRC help us in getting us(wife & Husband) closer.

I dont have any legal guidance then one of my colleague told to file a pettetion in HRC.

I'm staying away from my wife from past 9 months. till data i dint get a chance to talk to her. Her cell no is

blocked, no response from email, couriers & posts sent to her are returned back, one day i went to

meet & bring her back without talking to me they asked me to leave from there. then after one month p

police came to my house. saying that my wife  filed 498a, later  maintainence & then divorce

at this point of stage will i get justice in HRC. 

Hari

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

1. You will get Justice by organising neutral people / relatives to talk with elders in both family to lay the present controversises a decent burial.

2. Further you will get Justice from Family court by resisting (read contesting) such Suits not from HRC if procedural errors were not committed by Police and which you can show to HRC so to speak

Rgds.
PS.: Off the records HRC currently are your In-Laws seems so from your brief, try to come in their good books your HR issues will get a safer closure for that happy tomorrow which you are looking forward to!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More