Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Parmar (Accounts Manager)     20 October 2010

Help Required

Dear Sir,

A Power of Attorney, which is Notarize by a Notary Officer, at Kila Court, Mumbai, but the Officer has not Mentioned the Serial Number of the Notary Register,

And Now that POA is also register with the Sub-Registrar, Mumbai along with the Sale Agreement,

I went ot the Notary Officer for requesting that he has not mentioned the Serial Number of his Register. He says now since the POA is register with the Registrar Office, Not Need of the Serial Number.

I have requested him that since it is mandatory for him to put the Serial Number on the Notarize Documents, you should put on the documents,

He said as the Party who has signed the POA, where identified by his Lawyers, & they did not came to me, Due to which I have mentioned details in the Register. 

But I told him then How you do the Notary as BEFORE ME with all stamps & signs. He told he has done & the Person's work for POA is also done, now what you want.

If registrar Accepts the documents, then why you putting pressure on me.. He told me that Whatever he has done is correct no need to worry.

I am needing some help does the DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE NOTARIZE acceptable, as the same is now register along with the sale deed.

What Should I have to do to avoid any future Litigatiion, suit etc.

Learning

10 Replies

Deepak Parmar (Accounts Manager)     20 October 2010

Dear Sir,

A Power of Attorney, which is Notarize by a Notary Officer, at Kila Court, Mumbai, but the Officer has not Mentioned the Serial Number of the Notary Register,

And Now that POA is also register with the Sub-Registrar, Mumbai along with the Sale Agreement,

I went ot the Notary Officer for requesting that he has not mentioned the Serial Number of his Register. He says now since the POA is register with the Registrar Office, Not Need of the Serial Number.

I have requested him that since it is mandatory for him to put the Serial Number on the Notarize Documents, you should put on the documents,

He said as the Party who has signed the POA, where identified by his Lawyers, & they did not came to me, Due to which I have NOT mentioned details in the Register

But I told him then How you do the Notary as BEFORE ME with all stamps & signs. He told he has done & the Person's work for POA is also done, now what you want.

If registrar Accepts the documents, then why you putting pressure on me.. He told me that Whatever he has done is correct no need to worry.

I am needing some help does the DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE NOTARIZE acceptable, as the same is now register along with the sale deed.

What Should I have to do to avoid any future Litigatiion, suit etc.

chandan gurjar (officer)     20 October 2010

Sirs

I got married when i was 4 year old and we are not living together  .I is the marriage is valid ? on what ground i can get divorce from my wife? please advise me.

abhishek (law )     21 October 2010

Hi chandan

The marriage is not valid as per conditions provided in Hindu marriage act but if the customs of yours community provides for such marriage then it is a valid marriage. Now u r stating that u r not living with her but didn't tell what ur age right now and from how much time u r not living with her. So at this stage it is not easy to comment upon.

abhishek (law )     21 October 2010

Hi,

If ur document is not got numbered by the notary, then it is duty of him to get complete all the formalities and he is answerable for any default after notarizising the document. And now ur POA is registered, in general practise that document is presumed to be true.

1 Like

Deepak Parmar (Accounts Manager)     22 October 2010

Abhishek Thanks for your reply,

as there is no dispute between any one, but for safer side, what precaution, can we take, as the POA, is Registerd in the Registrar & one person signed in the POA was also present in the Registrar Office.

And does in future any one can challenge the POA,

abhishek (law )     22 October 2010

if any body do challenge this document but cannot declare this document void

1 Like

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     22 October 2010

Dear Deepak,

Since your POA is now registered in the office of the Registrar, it is a valid document under the law. However, it is the duty of the Notary Public to enter the same in his register and to endorse a number on teh same. But now you need not to worry at all.

1 Like

Deepak Parmar (Accounts Manager)     23 October 2010

Dear All,

We are again Making a POA from that Party, and will notarize again in the Notary Office with all the compliance as per Notary Rule,

This we are doing to be safe in future

regards

deepak

J. Balasubramanian (Senior Manager)     25 October 2010

I had executed a registered gift deed of my property to one of my close relatives.  Now, I wish to revoke the same since the close relative turned out to be a cheater.  I have been living in the property I gifted since 1996 and continue to live in the same property unchallenged.  It is self acquired property from my own sources.  Being gift deed, no consideration has been received by me.

Please advise whether the deed can be revoked and the property restored in mya name.

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     26 October 2010

The property once gifted through registered Gift Deed, it cannot be restored in any case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More