gift deed

Marketing Executive

Dear Sir

My father purchased a property in my mother's name. we are 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My elder brother file a partition suit  against my parents and he lost the case. My parents file eviction suit (since he was staying in first floor) against my brother and won the case. My brother got stay from high court 4 years back. Court advise him to pay Rs. 3000 P.M towards maintenance. My father died this year, since then she was feeling insecure as she has to pay house tax, every month water tax and other regular maintenance plus medical expenses. There is no way to get income. The house which was occupied by my brother will get a rent of Rs. 15000 but as per court advise my brother was paying only 3000. She gifted her property through a registered gift deed to me. Now i am taking care of my mother. My question is 

1. Is there any way to vacate my brother immediately since the property is in my name.

2. What are the rights i will get over the property after it was gifted to me by my mother.

3. My sister's ask any share in the property.

4. Can i sell the property to any third party when court stay for eviction my brother is having.

5. If my brother knows about the property gifted to me by my mother is there any chance for him to challange      .  the gift deed in the court.

Please clarify my doubts






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu