Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A.S.Kandaswamy (Owner astrologer)     01 July 2010

General Power of Atterney

Dear Sir,

We  have HUF property at Tirupur, Tirupur district,Tamilnadu.The area is 103 cents.It was bought by my father at 1943.After his death we two brothers are the legal heirs after a release deed by my mother and two sisters.After the business tragedy brothers have dispute of property distribution.My brother died some years ago.At that time we have to pay a huge amount to bank.In this stage presant legal heirs are my self and my sons and daughters total members 6(property was bought by my father in his own)And my brothers sons and daughters are 5 after his death and his wife.So total heirs are 11.

To settle the Bank loan we all decided orally and sell some property (we two earned jointly in our own business) to settle the bank due.But there was a deficity to finish.So we decided to sell a part of our HUF property.There was an unregistered agreement or sale agreement made to some one+one supportly we made a General power of Atterney to them to sale the same.We got some advance and a balance also there.

After one year(sale agreement expired) the party did not sell as there was not enough value.In this situation three of our heirs(specifically my brother's son and two daughters) out of 11, cancel the GPA  before the latest amenmend..The GPA holder have problem to sell the whole property of 30 cents(as per GPA)

Now three of the heirs file a suit on me only for partician of balance property after deduct a 41 cents which was alredy particianed in the previous years.

Now what is the real status of rights to the GPA holder and for each other?

Please help me a guidance to thinkover  as I was in health problem and could not move outside.I am living with hard situation for day today living.My family are in trouble to face these problems.

Expecting your guidance ,

Humbly yours,

A.S.Kandaswamy

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register