LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narayan   23 April 2016

Gati kwe mental harassment and courier delivery issue

I sent a product from Chennai to Bangalore. My product delivery was delayed by 5 days from the assured delivery date (Assured Delivery date: 18th April 2016). 
Even, I got the the phone number of delivery boy named John Victor (9972553135). When I called, he did not pick up the phone and then switched of the phone. I tried 10 times and unable to contact him now. I also contacted the customer service more than 5 times, and they just playing with me by saying we will update the details and will call you back. But they never called me back with the resolution. Also, the product is not delivered yet.

Requesting some help from the honorable lawyers on this forum.

Thanks and Regards,

Narayan Panda

Learning

2 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     23 April 2016

under the presumption that it is perfectly legal to deliver the product you are delivering. ... take help of a local criminal lawyer to file a police complaint IF the courier means a lot to you. otherwise you may not take the police complaint route. was delivery of this courier for personal purpose or was it a part of your business? if it was for a personal purpose, you may approach the consumer forum for relief. even in case of business if it is a SOHO kind of structure, doors of consumer Forum may be open to you - else civil court. engage a good local lawyer with experience in consumer matters.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 April 2016

Narrate all issues (mention dates/time/names/brief minutes)  in writing to courier, under proper acknowledgment of course.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More