LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surili (asstt manager)     05 September 2013

Family matters

ww are having 1 brother among six sisters, and is remarried. my father was expired 35 years ago. we have a agri land of 2.5 acre which is parted equally among seven of us and my mother. his first wife was fleed from home and unfortunately we faced a dowery case which was in favours of our family as we never demanded dowery. brother was divorced 16 years back. he has been married since 14 years. we helped him beyond of financial state. he has debt of apprx of rs. 7 lac of sisters, and about 4 lac in his social circle. now my brother-in law who are retired now and we younger sister whose children are grown up and cannot spare more money for him is angry. 3 sisters has gave the agri land to him bt 3 sistrs and mother is still remaining to make in his name. since last 6 years his behavior towards sister and mother is not good. for the last 4 years he is behavouring  very bad . as we all have no link with him for 4 years and have no visit and any contacts with him. he abuses us and raise hand on my mother who is 78 yers. he makes call to our in laws and use bad words aginst us. he spread the gossip in the society that we r torturing him and his wife bt the fact is that we have not contacted him since 3 years and even not seen him. he makes worried.

please guide us how we can get rid of the problem. has he got the plan to hurt all sisters by  misbehaving my monther  only to get land. he crosses all limitis of words and donot speak to mother. he tried all the efforts. please giide

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2013

Madam,

Gather like minded members very close to you in your family, all join together and file a suit for partition of the property, in the course of the proceedings of the case, your brother may change his behavior and will arrive at a amicable solution, consult a trustworthy lawyer of your area and proceed further.  Advocate Kalaiselvan, Vellore, Ph: +919443441062

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More