LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sam (enginerr)     15 February 2015

Extension of house from behind

I have  a land of 262 sqmtrs of area, in that i have  2  houses of aprocimately 52 sqmtrs and 36sqmts of area each  which situated on hilly area. I want to extend my house  from behind about 24sq mts each   but ,behind my house there is big bunch of mud as well rocky  stone hanging over  houses of 2mtr sloping height  .this mud and rockystone are included in my property. my question is 

1.should i remove this mud and rock without taking permision .

2.from whom should i take permmison (muncipalty or collector or any other aurothority).

3.is there any law behind this, is this called hill cutting or simply removing mud and rocky stone for protection of my houses .

note :-

all of my nighbour had build their house without permision of law  on the hilly area.

Learning

1 Replies

sam (enginerr)     23 February 2015

i removed the mud and rocks without  permission.and completed the work.i removed l*b*h = 6*4*2 . now i m in trouble  .my neghbour made complaint in pda that i did cutting of hill.... THEY HAVE SEND COPY OF NOTICE ..HE MADE COMPLAINT SAYING THAT HIS HOUSE MAY BE AFFECTED DUE TO THIS HILL CUTTING ...HIS HOUSE IS 15 MTRS AWAY FROM THE PORTION ... FUNNY THING IS THAT MY NEAREST NEGHBOUR S WHICH ARE REALLY CLOSE TO OUR PROPRTY DID NOT MAKE COMPLAINT.. NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO????? .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More