LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tramesh   28 January 2017

Dv case...allegation that i spent her jewels

in 2012 i took home loan and a personal loan to purchase a house which is 90% of the cost, registered on my name. My wife filed a DV in 2016 and claim in that her jewel is used to buy the house which is totally false. The jewels were in joint account and most of the time  the locker is operated by her, i just accompanied only twice. She left the house taken all her items and valuables when i was away for a week(helped by her parents) and within a month filed this DV case. How shoudl i prove that i have not used her jewels but only my loan. The loan amount i took is 40lac and the house cost is 42lac. CAn the bank help me to check who took the jewels last from locker? Last 3 years i never went to this bank. Please help

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : tramesh
in 2012 i took home loan and a personal loan to purchase a house which is 90% of the cost, registered on my name. My wife filed a DV in 2016 and claim in that her jewel is used to buy the house which is totally false. The jewels were in joint account and most of the time  the locker is operated by her, i just accompanied only twice. She left the house taken all her items and valuables when i was away for a week(helped by her parents) and within a month filed this DV case. How shoudl i prove that i have not used her jewels but only my loan. The loan amount i took is 40lac and the house cost is 42lac. CAn the bank help me to check who took the jewels last from locker? Last 3 years i never went to this bank. Please help

Dera T Ramesh,

I have few questions for you.  Do you have a counsel/advocate handling your case? If yes, then what is his opinion on the case?

You are simply overreacting to the situation.

If wife has made N allegations it is for her to prove them in court.  You need not even file a written reply to the allegations made and just make a oral statement.  Rest of the work your advocate will do and the court will see to it that justice is served.  All such evidence should be provided by your wife and not you.

Kids like you simply over exaggerate without any reason.

Though there is a case, if you have done DOMESTIC VIOLENCE Of any kind only then relief wll be given to petitioner.  Otherwise no relief under DV Act.

And this relief will be given perhaps after 5-6 years or even end up not getting any relief.

If you have not commited any act of DV, then you wont be punished.

Let your advocate do the work.  Have faith in him, if not your wife!

A walk alone (-)     29 January 2017

Brother you don't have to prove your innocence. She has file case she has prove her allegations. Without proving she won't get anything from court. Why are you worrying. Be cool and relax. Filing any case is easy go lawyer he has templates of every case. He just change name and file. But he can't win without evidence. If you have done nothing wrong then believe in God. Nothing will wrong happen with you also. Let her roam court and waste money on lawyers. She forget family matter can never solve in court. 90% family issues settle out of court. Once you start fighting case she will herself comes to you for out of court settlement. Because she can't prove her case. Court decide case on evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More