divorce pending in court

System Engineer

Hi all,


My case is quite very different, my wife complaint to the police station about me not to see her and my son in her house and office and not to see my son in house and office. So police as taken written letter from me not to disturb her and she also informed to the police to get wriiten from me to send divorce notice to her. in 2008


But police never given me the copy of the letter.


I went to my home town and send legal notice for divorce under mutual consent she replied with her lawyer that i am pshyco, and aksed to file a case in chengalpattu for giving mutual consent almost 1 year not willing to come for mutual consent.

I am having a voice clip which she already accepted that her father used to peep through door and windows while i have s*x relationship with my wife. Is it possible to prove to the court that is the master reason for my divorce appeal.  Who can help me  in this case, to get divorce from her. Please give me your contacts.








Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu