LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagadish (manager)     28 September 2012

Divorce

my wife is harrazzing  me from 1 month after marriage she is not ready to stay in my mother place ans few years later i  had child and she said i cant stay in my mothers place. so i rented a 2 bedroom house close to her mothers place but after second child she again started abusing me and if i say anything to her she used to theartened me from saying i will commit suicide and i will write your name. please help me from getting divorce.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 September 2012

On any auspicious day of the week invite her mother to your home and help your wife in serving a lovely family feast and then in front of her mother tell your wife "why don't we shift and stay at your mothers place afterall she may be feeling lonely without us" !

Above being point to consider currently you donot seems to have enough provable grounds to seek divorce as few elementary evidences to back up your case are not with you and prospective divorce case may end up into normal wear and tear of a married life theory in practice by Court. Collect proof of her such regular says and preserve the media without tampering it and then appoint an advocate via reference and or via searching LCI database and as per advocates directions act accordingly. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register