Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighter   31 July 2017

Defamation case

Respected experts,

Wife has filed all possible cases with fasle allegations. Also filed divorce petition with false allegation on impotency ground. 

I am planning to file defamation against her. Do I need to file it in the same court where the OP filed or i need to file it as a CC. Which is the best approach. Please sugest with your answers.

Thanks,

Fighter

Learning

5 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     31 July 2017

You can file civil and criminal defamation case in separate court having jurisdiction in the matter.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     31 July 2017

You can file civil and criminal defamation case in separate court having jurisdiction in the matter.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     01 August 2017

First you get test from a noted Diagnostic center that whether you are impotent or not.  Then file both civil and criminal cases against your wife.  File the above Diagnostic report as Exhibit along with other Exhibits.  If it is proved that you are not impotent, you will get damages and she will get imprisionment.  

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 August 2017

No defamation lies as to the allegation made before a Court of Law.

fighter   01 August 2017

Thank you experts for your response.

Dear Venu sir,

How can there will be no defamation. Here are few more facts on the case.

She filed the divorce case with false allegations on cruelty ground and also mentioned one point as marriage was not consummated.

I replied in my counter to her divorce petiotion by saying the fact that marriage was consummated and making false allegations with the intention to intiate a false case.Also asked her for medical examination.

She did not responded on my counter and again filed an amendment petition with another false ground, i.e impotency ground.

Now I am planning to file a defamation case against her.Please advice.

Thanks,

Fighter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More