LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiran (SE)     01 October 2009

Cycle for Stay Order

May i know the whole process from start to end of Stay Order or any Document related to the cycle of Stay order.

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 October 2009

I couldn't understand your question, even though I tried to answer your question.

1.  In case of exeuction to execute the decree from the Original Suit.  Application will be filed in the appeal court to stay the proceedings of the Execution.

2.  In case of decree of a suit, in the same court application will be filed to stay the judgement and decree.  Judgement  and decree will be stayed till the appeal period is over by the same court.

3.  In case of miscelleneous appeal is filed againstthe order on the interrium application, then appeal court may stay the proceedings of the lower court.

The stay will be operated till the disposal of the case.

kiran (SE)     01 October 2009

I got some idea but u r explanation is more in Law terms ,i will explain what has happend to me till now and Please let me know what happens after.....

1.Stay order Granted from High Court ,as apponent dint get Bail in Lower Courts.

2.Stay order sent to Police station to stop investigation.

3.the case status in online (High Court WebSite ) shows "Posted For Orders" from Past 10 Days.

4.I have not recieved the orders might be due to Government Holidays.

What would happen next??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register