Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushil kumar (HSE)     14 July 2018


Dear Sir,
Accused on bail, his address changed, how to informed the CJM court, which section application needs to be submitted, the court direct to accused to submit new address please advise - help thx Regards Sushil Mehta +919418621618



 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     14 July 2018

What is your connection with the aforesaid crime?

Sushil kumar (HSE)     15 July 2018

i am victim 

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases.     15 July 2018

if you are accused pl keep quite.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query