Correction Of school Leaving Certificate

change in place of birth

in my leaving certificate there is wrong place of birth...i have correct place of birth in birth certificate....what should i do??
i also have visited my school for my correction but they are saying that they can't do it...
if you have solution please contact me.....

Mobile no. 8369270207

email id -

Get the correct place of birth certified by the revenue authorities and apply for correcting the same.


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

School authorities rectifies the wrong place of birth with court order. So file a petition in the nearest civil courts.

Retired employee.

When it makes no difference, do not get disturbed by those trivial things that may not matter much practically.  It is not possible to rectify a qualification certificate at this point of time, as there is a time frame within which student is entitled to seek for such correction.

Total likes : 1 times

Retired Manager

Whether the place of birth is mentioned in the School Leaving Certificate? OK if it is mentioned and it happens to be wrong, you may approach the School authorities and seek their assistance to get the mistake rectified. You may follow the procedure as advised by them.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x