Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lavika (HR Executive)     20 May 2016

Consultant trying to defame the hr

Dear All,

I am working in a company as a HR manager.I had a consultant who had worked for me in my previous companies also.We had an opening in our company for photographer.He sent us a candidate on 12th May,2016 and we put the profile on hold as we were looking for some more good candidates and also we were busy in inaugration functions of our new branches,He tried to contact me but I was on leave for two days.The day I returned to office my HOD said he has found a good candidate so dont go for previous candidate.So i sent a rejection mail to candidate and consultant." Please note that we never give any offer letter or approval mail to candidate  so we were free to have other options" 

On this consultant started sending rude mails and kept my company's employees in loop and pointed out on my efficiency and work style.WHereas I am just working as per management decision and carry out their instructions.He also provoked our ex employees to sue us as we had asked them to wait for their full and final settlement for 45 days as per company process(well thats a separate issue) but he amalgamate all the concerns and started sending very rude emails and kept un necessary persons in loop just to defame me and spoil my career.At his rudeness I sent him a mail regarding the cancellation of empanelment as there is no special conditions in contract to terminate the bond.

He and his assistant has intentionally  done all these things.and I want to proceed for a defamatory case.Can anybody guide me how can I proceed.I have also attached the email snapshots.I never used any unprofessional words and they just put blames and blames on me.You can see first mail was on 13 and there was proper reply.And just after 6 days they started mentioning it 15 days .I am very much worried about my career as such negative words can spoil my career

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 May 2016

If the consultant has gone beyond his limits and if his contents are perse defamatory, you may proceed to initiate defamatory action by filing defamation suit as well as criminal complaint. You can contact any lawyer of this forum too or from your local area and take his adivise on all such further issues.

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     25 May 2016

Ms. Lavita

i would like to seggest following things;

kindly meet an advocate and send a legal notice to him for responsibility of legal consequences i.e.,  of extortion and damages for the said act, viz. in his e-mails, there should be illegal demands, allegations or defamatory contents which had been communicated to others against you/ your company.

Thank you

Lavika (HR Executive)     25 May 2016

Hi All,

I have attached the snapshots of sent and received emails.In a mail he is saying check your level and then take my name from your mouth. I think he is simply paasing derogatory remarks here

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More