change of name - in marks cards and other docs

Hi - I need to change the name in the marks cards SSLC, Degree. I have obtained passport in the new name, Also have Adhar and PAN but I need to change in Marks cards. Board told me to obtain decree and submit it. How to do it? Will any lawyer take the whole process or how?


Take help of some local lawyer.



You can file an application through the school headmaster  from where you did your SSLC. You  must attach copies of all documents related to your school admission (eg admission form, school leaving certificate etc) in the application form which you will be given at time of changing your name. 

Once the headmaster receives the documents he will forward the same to the board for rectification. And your name's changed! 

Good luck!


I need to change in the name of marks card SSC 10th. I have obtaining PAN but I need to change in Marks Cards.

JioPhone special Offers




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x