Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

preethi (self)     30 December 2014

Can i get my mother property

hi i am preethi,

my mother was passed away 30years back when i was 3years, my father married again she has 2kids(son, daughter).

my father was also passed away 3years back my issue is the property which is there on my mothers name my father changed it into  his name later converted it to my step mom's name with out my  consern.

now  she says its her property i wont get any share in that property.

i am asking regarding my mother property , i told her what ever my fathers property is there keep it with them.even though she is not accepting it she says she require entire property.

at the time of marrage she has not given any thing to me.

plz suggest me what to do.

to get my mother property.

Learning

2 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     30 December 2014

Feeling bad to hear your case, your fathers transfer itself is not valid, then how come she can get a valid title, fittest case for declaring sale deed or any document done on this behalf as void and can seek recovery of property.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     22 January 2015

did your mother die intestate or she wrote a will in yours fathers name..if she died intestate then your mothers property gets divided into equal share between you and your father which you should have got after attaining majority.so the transfer that your father made on him and subsequently to your step mother is illegal.you can file a case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More