A haryana govt employee commits criminal offence fir lodged

A haryana Govt employee commits criminal offence,beats senior citizen of his own colony.Victim approaches police but police only lodged DDE in 2014 and did not lodge FIR..Victim approached SDJM under Cr.P.C. under 156(3) who orders lodging FIR under IPC 232,341 and 506. Police tried to hush up again by sending closure report to SDJM Court. Case is now being heard by court regularly. 

Can the victim at this stage ask for producing additional evidence by some residents of colony whose names were not given in witness list in the beginning.

Should the accused being a Govt employee be suspenmcded as there is a criminal case against him in court,if so, under which clauses of civil code of conduct.

Please guide what action is to be taken to inform his employer, the Govt Irrigation Deptt of Haryana. ..



18 Views have been expressed on my above querry. Where do we see and read views ? Please claify.


BS Rangi




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu