LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a summons issued

Page no : 2

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     28 October 2014

I did not say that all advocates are corrupted.

But I did not see any good advocate ever in my life.

So I agree with Mr. Navdeep

1 Like

navdeep (ABM)     28 October 2014

Thanks Mr. Rocky......

1 Like

AS   29 October 2014

Guys,

Please dont comment on such things.

Even I agree not all lawyers are good but same is a universal truth , you will find good and bad people in all the professions.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate , Shonee kapoor , Adv. Chandrasekhar and many more lawyers are trying to help people. We should appreciate there efforts.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     30 October 2014

I thing any member did not personally indicate anybody on this but still I am seeing that some learned members are reacting very much.

We need to raise this issue to the admin as well.

navdeep (ABM)     30 October 2014

Mr. Rocky u are right......i thank you for your support.

Our judiciary system is full of corruption, starts from peon, clerk. advocates, and it does not end and adds up judges to list. Everybody harasses victims,extort them, because victims are those people who have stuck in this situation because their relative/known ones /wife/in laws/friends have find a loophole in the great indian law to fulfill their greed and desires. For we are victims so we know the reality. 

I personally believe a sincere advocate is never to be blamed but those who try to harass us in this situation, but i totally agree with you that we find very few of them. My situation is same as yours for i have also not find a true lawyer yet. 

Also  then i remember what Mr. Shonee use to say- "If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST."

So let us close this discussion, as we both don't want to hurt anyone of the LEARNED MEMBERS. 

Also i request you to please continue to post and help as your post which reflects your experience is more precious to victims.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register