Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a quashing in high court

Page no : 6

Rahul Choudhary   19 February 2018

Hi Radhika

Thanks for your reply. All the conditions are mentioned in the MOU but she's only delaying and we just wanted to remove our sister's name from 498A. We were only considering to apply in High court only for my sister's name to be removed so that she can apply/get the Govt. Job.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     19 February 2018

Originally posted by : Rahul Choudhary
Hi Radhika

Thanks for your reply. All the conditions are mentioned in the MOU but she's only delaying and we just wanted to remove our sister's name from 498A. We were only considering to apply in High court only for my sister's name to be removed so that she can apply/get the Govt. Job.

If the same is mentioned in the Consent Terms, the High Court should consider it. It will, however, be better if you can get her to appear or atleast obtain a No Objection from her in any manner. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rishi kumar
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY. In fact I thought you would be more serious in your posts that may help querists like  me here. This was by going thro your  earlier posts.  There are other advocates in this forum who are willingly posting. Both male and female. By this post you have completely lost whatever respect you had here. Agreed , I had a marital problem and still grappling with it. But one thing I am proud of -- I have never stooped  to this abysmally  low level in any of my posts. I know you are not going to stop with it. But being an advocate and having your photo displayed here, I am at a loss as to how you can stoop to this low level using abusive languages?  Anybody can use these types of languages and it is very easy. But,to refrain from these abuses  one has to be a gentleman. Ha ha . Support came from the most expected quarters. Keep it up. Hereafter  I will  make sure that we don't cross path.

You are nothing but a dog who is hungry for having s ex. Kamakshi ji has rightly addressed you. Your mother should be kicked in the butt for giving birth to a gandu like you.

(Guest)
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY. In fact I thought you would be more serious in your posts that may help querists like  me here. This was by going thro your  earlier posts.  There are other advocates in this forum who are willingly posting. Both male and female. By this post you have completely lost whatever respect you had here. Agreed , I had a marital problem and still grappling with it. But one thing I am proud of -- I have never stooped  to this abysmally  low level in any of my posts. I know you are not going to stop with it. But being an advocate and having your photo displayed here, I am at a loss as to how you can stoop to this low level using abusive languages?  Anybody can use these types of languages and it is very easy. But,to refrain from these abuses  one has to be a gentleman. Ha ha . Support came from the most expected quarters. Keep it up. Hereafter  I will  make sure that we don't cross path.

You are nothing but a dog who is hungry for having s ex. Kamakshi ji has rightly addressed you. Your mother should be kicked in the butt for giving birth to a gandu like you.

(Guest)
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

(Guest)
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

(Guest)
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

(Guest)
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

(Guest)
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

(Guest)
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

(Guest)
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

(Guest)
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

(Guest)
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

(Guest)
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

(Guest)
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register