Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a quashing in high court

Page no : 14

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rishi kumar
ADVOCATE KAMAKSHI, 

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY. In fact I thought you would be more serious in your posts that may help querists like  me here. This was by going thro your  earlier posts.  There are other advocates in this forum who are willingly posting. Both male and female. By this post you have completely lost whatever respect you had here. Agreed , I had a marital problem and still grappling with it. But one thing I am proud of -- I have never stooped  to this abysmally  low level in any of my posts. I know you are not going to stop with it. But being an advocate and having your photo displayed here, I am at a loss as to how you can stoop to this low level using abusive languages?  Anybody can use these types of languages and it is very easy. But,to refrain from these abuses  one has to be a gentleman. Ha ha . Support came from the most expected quarters. Keep it up. Hereafter  I will  make sure that we don't cross path.

You are nothing but a dog who is hungry for having s ex. Kamakshi ji has rightly addressed you. Your mother should be kicked in the butt for giving birth to a gandu like you.

(Guest)

Ms. kamakshi, a fake entity has many fake identities. Apparently, she has changed her user name as Ad. Raj malhotra and filled 20 pages with her very discriminatory posts.

(Guest)

Ms. kamakshi, a fake entity, has many fake identities. Apparently, at this thread, she has changed her user name as Adv. Raj Malhotra and filled 20 pages with her very discriminatory and abusive repeated posts.

Besides creating several fake profiles with fake names, she also seems to be in the habit of changing her user name frequently, with fake names or impersonating as other LCI members,

ONE SUCH EXAMPLE IS AVAILABLE, WHERE SHE HAS CREATED A FAKE ID, BY MISUSING MY OWN NAME AND EVEN MY PHOTO, WITH member_id=450102

MEMBERS PLEASE BEWARE OF SUCH FAKE & IMPERSONATING MEMBERS, AND MUST ALSO CHECK THE CORRECTNESS OF THE ID BY CLICKING AT THE USER NAME. IF YOU LAND AT THE FOLLOWING ID THREAD, YOU WOULD WELL BE ABLE TO REALISE THAT THE SAME WOULD BE THE FAKE ID OF THE IMPERSONATING QUACK  "Kamakshi (Nellore)".

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register